Welcome to pgRoutingLayer documentation.
pgRoutingLayer is a plugin for QGIS that serves as a GUI for pgRouting - a popular routing solution for PostGIS databases.
What this plugin currently does
pgRoutingLayer currently supports the following functions:
Please check the pgRouting documentation for detailed descriptons: https://docs.pgrouting.org
This plugin can be installed using the QGIS Plugin Manager.
- This plugin runs only with QGIS 3.x and Python 3.
- pgRouting v2.x up and running to use this plugin.
- Additionally, QGIS needs python-psycopg2 installed to be able to connect to the database.
- Project home and bug tracker: https://github.com/pgrouting/pgRoutingLayer
- Plugin repository: https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/pgRoutingLayer/
- pgRouting project: https://docs.pgrouting.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.